The Shoreline Church Food Pantry is one of the few Food Pantries in our area which is highly utilized by individuals throughout Monterey County. Each year the Food Pantry at Shoreline serves approximately 2,130 households. The Food Pantry has three basic elements providing prayer, food, and clothing for our clients.
The Food Pantry is in need of drivers. Volunteers are needed to deliver donated food boxes to various drop off locations to help serve our community. Volunteers interested should have a vehicle that can carry 12-16 banana boxes and be able to lift/carry banana boxes up to 40lbs.
- Drivers are needed to collect donated food from various locations such as Trader Joe’s Pacific Grove & Monterey and deliver it to the Shoreline Food Pantry.
- Volunteer Drivers are also needed to pick up donated food boxes from Shoreline Food Pantry and deliver them to
- The Monterey Zoo on River Road in Salinas
- Hidden Hills Ranch in Prunedale
- Women’s Shelter in Marina
Various days Monday-Sunday, 8:30 am - 1:00 pm