Shoreline Preschool is committed to giving your child a positive and successful first school experience. In keeping with our dedication to an excellent early learning experience, we provide a high level of personal attention to each child by keeping our class sizes and class ratios lower than mandated by state licensing. While we do not follow a specific published curriculum, Shoreline Preschool has spent many years developing a curriculum that balances academic learning with play-based processes. Our programs provide a nurturing environment that develops the unique potential of each child by fostering social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth with an emphasis on Christian beliefs and values.
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Shoreline Preschool FAQs
- The temperature of each child will be checked before entering the classroom during drop off. Any children with a temperature of 100.0 F or higher and/or a continuous cough will not be allowed to attend school.
- All children will wash their hands with soap and water upon entering the classroom after being dropped off, after using the bathroom, and before and after eating snack. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is also available in the classroom.
- All preschool staff will have their health assessed each morning before class starts.
- Students will be provided with their own box of craft supplies. This will be labeled with the child’s name and will be for their use only throughout the school year to help eliminate cross-contamination.
- All play food and soft toys have been removed from the dramatic play area.
- All toys and surfaces will be disinfected each day after the children are dismissed. Tables will be wiped down with a general cleaner in between each activity.
- Outside play equipment will be cleaned each day after the children are dismissed.