Kids programming is now offered indoors during the 9:00 & 11:00 am services. We are looking for adults and junior leaders (middle & high school students) who are interested in the following areas:
- Preschool Classroom Assistant: Building relationships with children, supporting the Large Group leader, and helping with crafts.
- Elementary Small-Group Leader: Helps facilitate small-group activities such as small group questions, crafts, games, and building relationships with children. (all you have to do as a leader is show up, we will provide everything)
- Elementary Large-Group Leader: Facilitate the morning (i.e., keep the morning on schedule, transitioning from opening activities to worship/teaching, then transitioning to small-group.) Present the Bible Story in an engaging and Biblically-Centered fashion.
- Junior Leaders: Middle and High School students that will help engage the children throughout the morning. Help with walking children to their respective classrooms during check-in. Helping to facilitate small-group activities.
- Nursery Assistants: Helping with either Infant’s: holding babies | One’s: Comforting kids in the classroom, changing diapers, and playing on the floor with children. | Two’s: Reading the morning’s Bible Story, changing diapers, and playing on the floor with the children.
Sunday mornings at 9:00 & 11:00 AM service(s).