Service Times: 9 AM and 11 AM
We now have limited spots available in the upper parking lot for you to enjoy the service in your car. You will roll your windows down to hear and engage in the service. – Registration Required
Please plan to join us for one of our outdoor services. In order for this experience to be enjoyable to all and comply with our county regulations please note the following:
- Reservations are required. Please select the service you would like to attend and register via the links below.
- As a reminder, social distancing protocols will be in place and we will require that you wear a face covering as you arrive and depart from the seating area.
- Check-in stations near the front will close when the worship music begins at the start of each service. Late arrivals will need to check-in at the back of the seating area or up on the dock
- Your own chair (Shoreline will not be providing chairs)
- Your own coffee, beverage, or snacks. (Shoreline will not be providing any food items at this time)
- Your email confirmation on your phone or printed
Please DO NOT bring:
- Umbrellas or high back chairs that may obstruct views of people behind you.
- Pets (Shoreline policy allows for service animals only)
If you have any questions about this service please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our FAQ’s for more information
2500 Garden Road, Monterey
Registration is now closed for this Sunday’s Courtyard Service.
Registration for the 7/12 Sunday Courtyard Service will open at 5 PM Monday, July 6, and close Thursday, July 10 at 5 PM.