7-Session Study beginning tuesday, May 11th & Wednesday, May 12th
The apostle Paul didn’t plan to go to Galatia. God used a physical ailment to direct him there, carrying the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The relationship Paul would build with the Galatian converts – and his determination for the truth of the gospel to be preserved among them – led to one of the most passionate letters in the New Testament. Paul would not sit quietly by and let those who’d been liberated by Christ’s glorious gospel submit again to a yoke of slavery. He’d send a letter with the volume turned up, calling believers to stand firm in the truth, stay bold in love, and walk by the Spirit. He’d remind them what it looked like to live for God’s approval rather than human approval. The eternal words God entrusted to Paul for the churches of Galatia are as needed today as they were when the ink was still wet on the ancient pages.
Join Beth and Melissa Moore for a seven-week deep dive into Paul’s captivating letter to the Galatians. Come to know the letter’s original recipients. Study its original context and embrace its timeless relevance. Discover – or perhaps rediscover – what makes the gospel of Jesus Christ revolutionary to those who choose to believe. Find out how everything has changed, now that faith has come.
- Register for Bible study:
- Order your study guide of Now that Faith Has Come by Beth Moore & Melissa Moore on your own on Amazon or Living Proof Ministries.
- Choose your Bible study section using the options below.
- If your group is meeting online, click the “JOIN VIRTUAL MEETING” button next to your group leader’s name. This will launch a Google Meet meeting which you can access using any device that has a camera – laptop, desktop, smartphone, or tablet. If you are connecting using a smartphone or tablet, please download the Google Meet app prior to joining.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groups (Online & ON Campus)
Tuesdays, Online Weekly & Bi-Weekly
Weekly at 6 pm – 7 pm, led by Chasette Harper
Weekly at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, led by Laura Van Eerden
Bi-Weekly at 7 – 8 pm, led by Rose Rehrig
Wednesdays, Online Weekly & Bi-Weekly
Weekly at 9:30 am – 11 am, led by Alicia Schwerin
Bi-Weekly at 9:30 am – 10:30 am, led by Heather Martin
Tuesdays, On Campus Weekly & Bi-Weekly
Weekly at 6:30 pm – 8 pm in the Worship Center, led by Corrie Chitwood
Bi-Weekly at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm in the courtyard, led by Sarah Palik
Bi-Weekly at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm in the courtyard, led by Michelle Burnett
Wednesdays, On Campus Weekly & Bi-Weekly
Weekly at 9:30 am – 11 am in the Worship Center, led by Ellen Ottone
Weekly at 9:30 am – 11 am in the Worship Center, led by Libby Harding
Weekly at 9:30 am – 10:30 am in the courtyard, led by Peggy Heffington