Women’s Bible Study: TruthFilled Beginning Wednesday, September 15th at 9:30 am in the Parkside Room
Join Ruth Chou Simons in this 7-session, video-based study of the Book of Colossians as she leads us through a practice of preaching gospel truth to ourselves by studying Paul’s example. In every changing season of life, we can rest in God’s character, rehearse our identity in Christ, respond in faith, and remember God’s provision for us. In today’s culture, there’s no shortage of self help, easy fixes, and worldly advice, but only the truth of God’s Word was meant to fill you up and satisfy you fully.
1. Register Here
2. If you are participating in an on-campus group, you do not need to purchase your study guide ahead of time. If you are participating in an online group, please purchase your study guide on Amazon or Lifeway.
3. For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who this group is for: Women
- How Often We Meet: Weekly
- Location: At Church
- Meeting Day: Wednesday / Time: Morning
Childcare is not available for this group.