Women’s Bible Study: Better: A Study of Hebrews | Beginning Wednesday, January 19th at 9:30 am pm in the Parkside Room
In this 10-session, verse-by-verse study of the Book of Hebrews, Jen Wilkin explores how God “provided something better for us” in the person of Jesus Christ (Heb. 11:40). Through stories of Old Testament heroes and practices, the author of Hebrews demonstrates how the new covenant is superior to the old and how Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of every promise. Explore familiar verses in context of the entire Bible, learning how to place your hope and faith in Christ alone.
1. Register Here
2. If you are participating in an on-campus group, you do not need to purchase your study guide ahead of time. If you are participating in an online group, please purchase your study guide on Amazon or Lifeway.
3. For questions or more information, contact email@example.com.
- Who this group is for: Women
- How Often We Meet: Weekly
- Location: At Church
- Meeting Day: Wednesday / Time: Morning
Childcare is not available for this group.