This Women’s Small Group is led by Sonja Bertelli, a seasoned leader and follower of Jesus.
Join Sonja and other women Monday nights from 5:30-7:30pm.
This group will share a meal together, practice the disciplines of silence, prayer, worship, fellowship and Bible reading as we go through a study together.
Feel free to check out the group and see if this is the group for you!
1. Request to Join
2. Your group leader will contact you with specific meeting location and instructions.
3. For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who this group is for: Women
- How Often We Meet: Other or Varies
- Location: Marina - Castroville
- Meeting Day: Monday / Time: Evening
Childcare is not available for this group.
How Small Groups Work
Small groups meet for 6-10 weeks. We meet weekly to study God’s Word and build relationships. Home groups and online groups available. Groups are offered three times a year – winter, spring, and fall taking a break for the summer months. Group studies kick-off in January, April, and September.