Middle School Student Gathering
Weekly on Wednesday nights, 6-7:30pm (In-Person)
Middle school students are invited to join us for an indoor gathering where they can grow in their love and knowledge of God as well as grow in fellowship with one another. There are snacks, games, biblical teaching, and discussion groups. Masks and social distancing will be required.
1. No registration required
2. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Student Events
We offer monthly events for middle school students and their families. These have included movie nights, quarterly student worship nights and more!
1. For more information on our upcoming events please visit the Student’s Page.
- Who this group is for: Grade: 6-8
- How Often We Meet: More than once a week
- Location: At Church
- Meeting Day: Wednesday / Time: Evening
Childcare is not available for this group.
How Small Groups Work
Small groups meet for 6-10 weeks. We meet weekly to study God’s Word and build relationships. Home groups and online groups available. Groups are offered three times a year – winter, spring, and fall taking a break for the summer months. Group studies kick-off in January, April, and September.