Join us the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays of the month at 1:00 pm.
This Community Group’s purpose is to enjoy fellowship with one another through playing board games. Non-Christians, friends, and family are welcome.
Childcare is not provided, but kids are welcome.
2. Your group leader will reach out to welcome you to the group.
- Who this group is for: All
- How Often We Meet: Bi-Weekly
- Location: Marina - Castroville
- Meeting Day: Sunday / Time: Afternoon
Childcare is not available for this group.
How Small Groups Work
Small groups meet for 6-10 weeks. We meet weekly to study God’s Word and build relationships. Home groups and online groups available. Groups are offered three times a year – winter, spring, and fall taking a break for the summer months. Group studies kick-off in January, April, and September.