Navigating this unique season is challenging for all of us. If you would like to talk with a pastor and have someone to pray with you over the phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have someone reach out to you.
Shoreline Church Food Pantry is a Monterey County Food Bank Pantry.
The Shoreline Food Pantry operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30 – 2:30 PM. It is typically run by a volunteer staff that is dedicated to the call of serving Jesus. Besides providing food we have established Prayer Warriors who are dedicated to praying with those who request prayer.
If you would like to donate non perishable food items to the pantry, there is a collection bin by the food pantry or you can drop them off on Wednesdays 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Email email@example.com to receive a weekly newsletter about our most urgent needs.
Bible-based counseling by NON-PROFESSIONAL volunteers in a confidential, Christ-centered setting.
- Compassionate listening, encouraging and guiding, on a biblical foundation
- Goals: to clarify problems, express/share feelings, resolve conflicts, within healthy personal boundaries
- Connecting clients to local resources of support
- Includes 6 to 8 sessions within a 90-day time frame, at an off-site location, usually 50 minute sessions
- Lay Counseling is free of charge to church members and members of the community
Think you could benefit from lay counseling? Get started by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 831-655-0100.
- Make fabric masks for others. You will need to gather your own supplies. (if you have extra supplies that you can donate please let us know)
- Please use these directions to make masks
- Call Sharon Burwell at Shoreline Church (831-277-9661) to make an appointment Tuesday-Thursday to drop off the masks. We would recommend putting the masks in an individual sandwich-sized ziplock style bag to keep them clean
- Masks will be going to the ER at CHOMP, not for doctors or staff but for patients and those coming in with them. Also, we are now making them for Doctors on Duty.
The Clothes Closet is open on Tuesdays from 12:30p – 2:20p. Donors bring clean, gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories and baby items which are then sorted by size and type. Recipients can browse through and take items that they need. The Clothes Closet had been closed due to COVID-19, but has recently reopened for a limited time on the patio outside of the Parkside Room. Bibles are available and prayer is offered. For more information, please email email@example.com.