Beginning the week of March 22nd - March 28th
You deserve to stop suffering because of what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can’t go on like this, but you don’t know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, she’s discovered how to let go of bound-up resentment and overcome the resistance to forgiving people who aren’t willing to make things right.
Together we will:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they’re sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what’s stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Join us online and on-campus for this 8-session book club of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget beginning the week of March 22nd – March 28th.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase your copy of Forgiving What You Can’t Forget book (required) & The Forgiveness Journal (optional) on Amazon or Target.
- Choose an on-campus or online group meeting throughout the week to join based on your availability and comfort level (See group options below).
- Download the Book Club Kit.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to change your heart as we grow together in forgiveness and develop a life of peace.
GROUP LIST (On Campus & Online)
Bi-Weekly On Campus
Tuesday evenings, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, led by Sarah Palik
Thursday evenings, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, led by Dana Getreu