Join us at Shoreline Church for our Outdoor Service at 11 am. We are excited to regather as a community. In order for this experience to be enjoyable to all and comply with our county regulations please note the following:
Reservations are required. Please select the service you would like to attend and register via the links on our website.
As a reminder, social distancing protocols will be in place and we will require that you wear a face-covering as you arrive and depart from the seating area.
Please bring with you:
- Your own chair (Shoreline will not be providing chairs)
- Your own coffee, beverage, or snacks. (Shoreline will not be providing any hospitality at this time)
- Your email confirmation on your phone or printed
Please DO NOT bring with you:
- Umbrellas or high back chairs that may obstruct views of people behind you.
- Pets (Shoreline policy allows for service animals only)
- If you have any questions about this service please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please see our FAQ’s on the Shoreline website for more information.
Please note: If you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please seek medical attention and do not plan to attend services at Shoreline Church. Symptoms include fever, cough & shortness of breath.