Kindergarten – 5th grade students are invited to participate in Sunday morning kid’s programming at both the 9 AM and 11 AM courtyard services. We have prayerfully considered the best way to accomplish this goal, keep everyone safe, and following governing guidelines. So what does that mean? We will worship together, learn how to grow to be more like Jesus, play games, make crafts, and spend time connecting, all while being socially distant. Below are some FAQs about what to expect before, during, and after the service.
Pre-registration is required for children’s programming. Please click button below for registration.
Walk Thru the Bible
In addition to our regular kids program, we have an exciting opportunity for 4th and 5th grade kids on Sunday mornings. Walk Thru The Bible is an in depth study of God’s Word. This year we will be studying every book of the New Testament. The class includes historical context, geography, Bible memory and life application that is sure to transform lives. Walk Thru The Bible will take place during the 9:00 service in the Preschool yard. If you are interested, please register using the link below.
Both the 9 AM and 11 AM services for the full hour.
Kindergarten – 5th grade.
- Kids will maintain six feet of social distance.
- Staff, volunteers, kids, and parents will be required to wear their mask dropping off and picking up.
- We will have hand sanitizer.
- All materials will be sanitized after use.
- Their pre-printed name tag and parent pick-up tag located at the check-in station.
- A dedicated chair and carpet square socially distanced.
- Biblically centered teaching.
- Socially distant games.
- Connection in a small group format.
Your child will remain seated until a parent or guardian with the pick-up tag picks them up.